Yamunotri complete guide- How to reach Yamunotri temple, the Best time to visit, Yamunotri Glacier Trek, Saptarishi Kund trek.
Yamunotri is a sacred place as the origin place of The River Yamuna. One of four sacred pilgrims of Uttarakhand. It is located in the north of Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand, India. The temple was built by Amar Singh Thapa, Gurkha general in the 18th century. Later the temple was damaged & renovated by Maharani Guleria of Jaipur in the 19th century. The source of Yamuna River lies in the Yamunotri Glacier which is at a height of 6,387 meters (20,955 ft) near the Bandarpunch peaks.
- Home builders in Angamaly
- Nokia Lumia 925 mobile series pre-order begins in Indian mobile market
- Where Can I Bet So I Can Become Very Rich Person?
- Explore Best deals on Agricultural Land for sale in Yamuna Expressway
- Car hire in Jaipur, luxury car services, luxury car rental Jaipur
- No-1 Korean – American Chicken Restaurant in Houston
- Uber For Travel Agents
- Abdominal Surgical Robots Market Explore Future Growth 2020-2027
- First National Real Estate Is Best In Australia
- NEBOSH Course in Nagercoil, Safety Courses Training in Nagercoil