Skip to Content

work permit for UK and Malaysia

work permit for UK and Malaysia

Submitted by • March 16, 2018

Working in UK can be tempting but owning a business can just be fascinating. This doesn't end here, any business to flourish needs appropriate resources which mainly include the human resources and to hire a non-EU worker in your business firm situated at UK, one needs to possess a Tier 2 sponsorship licence. This licence can be gained from the Home Office's UK Visas & Immigration Section (UKV&I) only if the business is eligible and meets the specified criteria.


We provide assistance to any kind of business in UK whether it may be new or old, we can help you for the Sponsor Licence & tier 2. There are different types of licences that depend on the type of worker that a business would want to sponsor. Our expertise in Immigration does help here by suggesting which type of licence would suit your firm the best.

Voted by:
Voted by sharath221

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>