A woman, whose identification has not been revealed yet, has been arrested by U.S. authorities in relation to a letter containing the poison ricin to President Donald Trump.
According to U.S. authorities, a woman has been arrested today with the suspicious of trying to poison President Donal Trump by sending a letter containing ricin. The woman, who was carrying a gun, tried to cross the border from Canada to the United States when she was arrested. No further information is available.
- Rain Shower Singapore
- Water Pump Solutions | Booster Pump Set, Centrifugal Pump, Grundfos pumps
- Super Quality & Long-lasting Light Grey Bedding
- Document Creator Software
- best QA/QC Course in hyderabad
- Buy Our Exquisite Waterbed Sheets at Affordable Cost
- Outback Air Tours from Port Augusta with Arid Air
- Common Habits That Tweens should Avoid
- buy and sell property in Pakistan
- Best Immigration Consultants in Delhi for Canada PR | Nationwide Visas