Wireline services, also known as electrical cabling technology, is used in the oil and gas industry for reservoir evaluation, pipe recovery activities, and intervention processes. These services involve the usage of multi-strand cables to carry equipment into wells for purposes such as data acquisition and enhancing performance of wells by providing real-time, quantified, and accurate data. Increasing on-going drilling and completion activities is one of the major drivers for growth of the wireline services market. For instance, in 2018, Exxon Mobil Corporation announced its seventh oil discovery offshore at Guyana, drilling at the Pacora-1 exploration well. Moreover, in 2018, Africa Energy Corp.
- Find the Best Water Proof Camera in Lahore
- Fashionable Backpacks
- fire and safety course
- OOKAAZ – Online Shopping in Dubai UAE
- What is Industry 4.0?
- Probiotics Market Expected To Witness Significant Growth In The Forecast Years 2020-2027
- Are all the best online bingo sites uk websites
- Hire Paid Marketing Experts- Shiv Technolabs Pvt. Ltd
- GOLDARIO – THE LATEST ADDITION TO ICO WOLRD
- How To Redirect OST File To Network Share