Washington: Hoping to smoothen the frayed ties between the two nations, the Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif who is on a visit to the US, met President Barack Obama on Wednesday afternoon and discussed a slew of topics ranging from drone strikes, Kashmir, Afghanistan with the US President also mentioning Mumbai attacks trial and Jamaat-ud-Dawa.
- Best Dairy Farming In Lahore | Get The Pure For Your Loved Ones
- Global Cloud Engineering Market
- Find And Replace Software
- How To Hire Better Talents?
- ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020
- Mobile Repair Training Institute In Hyderabad
- UPSC Classes In Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
- Mobile App Development Pune
- IMPORTANCE OF DECLARING CLAIMS DETAILS IN MOTOR INSURANCE