White spirit is also referred to as mineral turpentine, is a petroleum-based clear liquid that is used as an organic solvent in paint industry. White spirit consists of alicyclic-, aliphatic-, and aromatic-hydrocarbons with carbon numbers ranging from C7 to C12. They are mainly used as a paint thinner and as a solvent for extraction, degreasing, and cleaning the machine components. It is an inexpensive petroleum-derived substitute for the vegetable-based turpentine. It is less flammable and less toxic and is also used to thin inks for making mono-prints.
- Should Credit Card Be Used To Withdraw Cash?
- Recruitment Agencies In Kuwait
- Signature Global Orchard Avenue Affordable Housing Projects In Gurgaon
- Online Allied Health Degrees
- Commercial Lawyers Brisbane
- Investment Plan MLM Software & Its Advantages – MLM Software Malaysia
- Save The Smatran Tiger Panthera (Tom Brakefield) Wildlife Animal Art Print Posters (16×20)
- Manabadi Results | Intermediate, SSC, Degree Results
- International Expo-trade Shows Near Me
- Myths & Facts About Diabetes