In the Great Lakes region
Uganda is found in the African Great Lakes region. The region is comprised of countries that surround or are surrounded by the African Great Lakes. The southern part of Uganda includes a substantial portion of Lake Victoria, shared with her neighbors; Tanzania and Kenya.
The African Great Lakes constitute a series of lakes in and around the East African Rift. The major lakes are; Lake Victoria, the world’s third-largest freshwater lake by area. Lake Tanganyika, the second largest freshwater lake by depth and volume in the whole world. And Lake Malawi; the world’s eighth-largest freshwater lake by area.
Burundi, Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya, Malawi, and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), are the other countries in the African Great Lakes Region.
- Elegant & Comfortable – Navy Blue Bed Sheets
- Social Media Marketing Agency in Pune
- Woocommerce development services.
- Ladies Ponchos Online-Best Ladies Necks Ponchos!
- Help your teenager get healthier and happier
- Local SEO for Real Estate Agents: Ultimate Guide to Rank on Google
- How to Generate New Customers for your Ecommerce Site in 2020?
- Health Care mailing list
- womens white crop top online| Linen white sleeveless crop top
- Kotlin vs Flutter: Which one to choose in 2020?