ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for service management, applicable to all service providers, regardless of type, size and nature of the services delivered.
Part 1 of ISO/IEC 20000 contains requirements for "establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving a service management system (SMS)". These are the mandatory requirements which must be fulfilled by organizations to be compliant with the ISO 20000 standard.
- Leading Agile and Scrum Training In Hyderabad India
- laundry & dry cleaning service
- React Native VS Xamarin: Which is the best Development Technology
- Jual Souvenir premium Speaker Bluetooth BTSPK02 Promosi
- 7 Tips for Highly Productive Entrepreneurs
- Fragrance and Perfume Market Industry 2020: Demand, Trends, Supply, Analysis Research Report 2027
- QuickBooks Error Code 3371
- Best Digital Marketer And SEO Expert in Bangladesh.
- Top Commercial Vehicles Insurance Brokers and Agency
- Custom Cereal Boxes – Printed Cereal Boxes Wholesale | The Custom Box Packaging