By definition, Digital Marketing is an online marketing effort a company spends to promote its brand, sell its products and services, and get engaged with its audience.
Nowadays, it is almost unimaginable what the world would be like without the internet. Everyone goes online; no matter you want to shop, do research, or connect with people, the first thing you grab is either your phone or your laptop. In fact, statistics have shown that the world is gaining a constant increase in online usage. According to a recent study conducted by Statista, the global digital population of active internet users as of July 2020 was 4.57 billion people, which accounted for about 60% of the global population, with China, India, and the United States ranking the highest among all countries.
Read Full Article At https://www.redmountainasia.com/digital-marketing-strategies/
- Best Gyms in Chandigarh
- Home Tuition in Patna | 7485040777 | Ashoka Home Tuition
- Top Commercial Cleaning Services in Lahore| Muqit.com
- Homes for Sale in Brampton
- Leads and Appointments | B2B Sales Leads , B2B Appointments, Business Sales Leads
- Email and Phone Extractor Files | Extract Email ids from Files
- Birds spikes safety nets in Hyderabad
- Cobabet88 – Pertandingan Tottenham Vs Swansea City 25 Agst 2013
- Kaos polos Lubuk Kilangan | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS