An organization’s perspective, there are many potential adverse consequences if it gets involved in bribery, and which therefore justify the organization taking adequate steps to prevent bribery in relation to the organization’s activities.
a) Ethical factors: From an international and national perspective, bribery is now widely regarded as unethical and unacceptable. It is one of the greatest obstacles to good government and the development of safe and adequate infrastructure. Funds which could be used for schools, roads, hospitals etc. are diverted by corrupt people for their private use. Safety and environmental procedures can be corruptly avoided, resulting in dangerous infrastructure and living conditions.
Ethical organizations which are unwilling to bribe lose work to unethical organizations, which is unfair on ethical organizations, and may provide lower quality and higher cost solutions.
- Gurgaon Hotels After The IT Boom
- Glass Bar Countertop Design Ideas
- Castle Rock Assisted Living And Home Care
- Sai Balaji Anugraha Best Astrologer In Bangalore
- Environmental Impact Assessment India/EIA India
- Packers And Movers In Model Town Delhi
- Essentials For Any Natural Disaster
- 2 BHK Flats In Bhandup | 3 & 4 BHK Flats In Bhandup | Mahavir Universe Phoenix
- Quicken Support Number
- Digital Marketing Training Institute Mehdipatnam (SEO,SEM(Google AdWords),SMO)