An organization’s perspective, there are many potential adverse consequences if it gets involved in bribery, and which therefore justify the organization taking adequate steps to prevent bribery in relation to the organization’s activities.
a) Ethical factors: From an international and national perspective, bribery is now widely regarded as unethical and unacceptable. It is one of the greatest obstacles to good government and the development of safe and adequate infrastructure. Funds which could be used for schools, roads, hospitals etc. are diverted by corrupt people for their private use. Safety and environmental procedures can be corruptly avoided, resulting in dangerous infrastructure and living conditions.
Ethical organizations which are unwilling to bribe lose work to unethical organizations, which is unfair on ethical organizations, and may provide lower quality and higher cost solutions.
- Explore the power of IoT with Softdel’s Smart Lighting Solutions
- WordPress website developer in amritsar
- Salesforce CRM Users List | Salesforce CRM Users Email Database
- Proven Methods to Help Your Teenager Address Social Rejection
- A Comprehensive Comparison of WordPress v/s Wix v/s Squarespace: What Suits Your Website Best?
- NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 – 9000 Posts
- Hire Dedicated Shopify Developer – Hire Shopify Experts
- Sri Lanka Cricket Suspends Shehan Madushanka
- Over 301,000 Chief Executive Officer Email Addresses Available
- ITAD Plans For Small Businesses
- Category: Business