Veganism, in the Philippines, is gaining popularity these days and vegan options are now increasing rapidly.
All you have to do is search online and voila, you’ll get overwhelmed with results. Gone are the days when vegans starve themselves to death at wedding receptions. Indeed, the future is vegan.
To make it much easier for vegans, vegan-curious and vegetarians, I made a list of what you can eat and where you can buy your green necessities, options, and best places for vegans to go in the Philippines.
But before we go further into some great finds let’s first dive into the plant-based stuff that is widely available.
ACCIDENTALLY VEGAN FOODS IN THE PHILIPPINES
You might find some of these vegan-by-default or also known as Accidentally Vegan Foods in the streets.
Banana cue– bananas in caramelized brown sugar on a skewer
Biko– a rice cake made of coconut milk, brown sugar, and glutinous rice with coconut milk curd on top
Carioka– rice balls in caramelized brown sugar on a skewer
- What is the Best Platform for Ecommerce Store Development?
- PPC Traning in Chandigarh
- The Best Cushions For Your Patio Furniture
- Men’s clothing UK | Men’s Clothes | LOOKINGSLICK | Shop LKSK
- HOW TO SOLVE NETGEAR MYWIFIEXT SETUP NOT WORKING ISSUE?
- Why Corvette Differential Matters in Engine Performance?
- M3A2 Research Project: Select an Organization
- Kenya Safari Tours and Holidays
- Trucking Company In California | Heavy Haul Trucking | Oversize Overweight Permit Services
- Refrigerated Transport Market Research Report