Ultra-Violet (UV) tapes are categorized under pressure-sensitive tapes that have high adhesion strength. UV tapes are mainly manufactured from Polyolefin (PO), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) or Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) backing product along with acrylic adhesive in order to hold pieces of semiconductor in correct place. During fabrications of wafers these tapes temporarily prevent wafers against scratching and damage of surface during fabrication, storage, and shipping of semiconductor wafers. These tapes have strong adhesives strength and hold semiconductor wafers during grinding processes or dicing process. These tapes are also used in the glass dicing applications.
- Nagpur to Raipur Cab | Nagpur to Raipur Taxi
- Canada PR Visa Processing Time from India – 6 Months
- Reqroots – IT Staffing | IT Recruitment Companies in Bangalore
- Top 200 Arithmetic Questions & DI | 2 Hours | LIC ASSISTANT MAINS-22
- Metallic Hose, Stainless Steel Hose Manufacturers
- Techsite- Which is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Choose Upon?
- cyber security course training in Hyderabad
- CPA in Frisco & TX Tax & Accounting Firm, Business Strategies
- Digital Marketing Agency | Digital Marketing Services
- Top 10 Insurance Broker In New York City