The wedding was scheduled to take place in city's Para area. However, the police reached the venue right before the start of ceremonies and took both the parties to the police station where they were asked to seek clearance for marriage from District Magistrate of Lucknow. Speaking to media, senior police officer Suresh Chandra Rawat said the police reached the venue of the wedding after receiving information that a woman from one community was getting married to a man from another community.
- How to generate more marketing qualified leads |Marketing Qualified Lead
- Regular yoga classes and group yoga classes in hyderabad – pancha yoga
- How to extract emails and phone numbers from multiple files
- distance BBA from Manipal University Jaipur
- How do Audit and Accounting Services work?
- 123 Numbers – Count & Tracing
- Stainless Steel Forged Fittings
- Best Pizzas in Lahore
- Dairy Protein Market by Trends, Growth Projections and Forecast To 2020-2027
- Same Day Tajmhal Tour By Fastest Train – Agra Tour Guide