DKIM, the most trusted email validation, and authentication method are highly responsible since it has to ensure the sender of the email is the legitimate owner of the domain from whose domain the mail is sent.
In the early '80s, there wasn’t any specific requirement for authentication and justification of messages while using emails and SPT (simple mail transfer protocol). Gradually emails became an extremely important part of a business, brand, an individual, and their existence as an integral part of the society.
- Abhiraj Bhal, CEO & Co-founder Urban Company/ UrbanClapin an interview with CNBC TV-18
- What Is Essential for a Good Ecommerce Website?
- E-commerce website development in bangalore
- Create a New Password for QuickBooks
- Best Ways To Resolve TP-Link Port Forwarding Not Working Issue
- Nanny Training Institute | best Nanny Training Institute in Delhi
- Contact Us – Pavan Enterprises
- 5 Easy Credit Building Tips For First Time Home Buyers
- Massaman Curry – Massaman Curry Recipe | Kathys Vegan Kitchen
- Transportation and warehousing industry Email list and Mailing Database