US Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market was valued at XX billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% between the forecast period of 2018 and 2024. The US Artificial Intelligence is segmented by offering (hardware, software, and services), technology (machine learning, natural language processing, context-aware computing, and computer vision), end-user industry (healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, agriculture, social media, financial services, others).
It’s known globally that the U.S economy has profoundly re-shaped by software technology. Human jobs are gradually being taken over by software, specific AI algorithms for ingesting and analyzing large volumes of data for better information and remotely controlling process management decisions, more efficient outcomes. The application of big data software algorithms is helping to elevate decision-making precision to a whole new level, creating efficiencies, saving costs as well as delivering new solutions to various problem
- Mid Budget Hotels In Alleppey
- Samsung Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
- Acuvue Contact Lens Price
- More About “Sri Lanka National Cricket Team”
- 600K Bitcoin Miners Shut Down In Last 2 Weeks
- Use 3CX- No Need To Replace Outdated PBX
- Get Fit & Nourish Overall Health – B12 Lipotropic Shots
- Used Cnc Machines In Delhi L Ashwani Kumr & Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Estimated Cost Of Mobile App Development In Dubai – 2018
- Advertisement Photography