Gartner defines dark data as the information assets organizations collect, process and store during regular business activities, but generally fail to use for other purposes (for example, analytics, business relationships and direct monetizing). Similar to dark matter in physics, dark data often comprises most organizations’ universe of information assets.
These assets include emails, contractual documents, multimedia, and other intellectual property. Parsing, tagging, linking and searching all this dark data is the greatest immediate opportunity for most businesses to unlock the value.
With the advances in NLP and Machine learning, making sense out of this data and generating actionable insights to surface the risk, liabilities, and opportunities to renegotiate contractual terms is a low hanging fruit to prove the ROI of the AI initiatives in a company.
- Keerthy Suresh in Wheat Color Dress with Cute Smile for The Galatta Awards
- IELTS classes in Ranchi
- New HR Infrastructure
- Advertising agencies in UAE
- CAPM Certification Live Online Training (LVC) Course in Memphis, TN
- Using Grocery Delivery App to SCALE-UP Grocery Business
- Tympanostomy Products Market- Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2020- 2027
- Umrah is the forgiveness of past sins
- Web Designing Course Mehdipatnam – Web Design Training
- Dehradun Airport Taxi