The former union minister said Yadav, whose party RJD won 75 seats in the Bihar polls, is a very good boy but the experience is not on his side. She said had Tejashwi become the Chief Minister, it would have been his father Lalu Prasad Yadav at the helm of affairs and the state would have been pushed back into jungle raj.
The NDA won a majority by clinching 125 seats in the Bihar polls. Mahagathbandhan led by Tejashwi Yadav won 100 seats, while AIMIM, BSP, LJP, and Independent won one seat each.
- Chief Diversity Officer List | USA Chief Diversity Officer Mailing Database
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 196 Posts
- Best SEO Company in Mumbai-India
- Uk Clothing Wholesale Suppliers
- psd to shopify theme conversion services in usa
- Web Developer Chicago
- How to Play Madden NFL 21
- WHO MAY FILE A WRONGFUL DEATH CLAIM?
- Strategic Royal Court Floor Plan
- Ship & Deliver Instant auto shipping