The tweet was deleted shortly after a deadly knife-attack took place in France's city of Nice which left three people dead. The tweet by Mohamad sparked outrage on social media with many users slamming former Malaysian prime minister. The tweet by Mohamad sparked outrage on social media with many users slamming former Malaysian prime minister. Mohamad, in a series of tweet said muslims have the right to punish French.
- Why Europe Is The Best Place To Visit In Autumn?
- Sinmag kitchen equipment in india | Sinmag dealers in india
- MBBS Admission Abroad | Study MBBS Abroad for Indian Students
- JOIN GYM NEAR ORLANDO PARK AND STAY HEALTHY
- 4 Kursus SEO Terbaik di Bogor dan Sekitarnya
- Commercial Paving, Asphalt at Bay Shore NY, Ronkonkoma NY, Bohemia NY
- R’n’D Window & Gutter Cleaning
- An Overview- Builderfly – A Complete Ecommerce Solution is conducting its amaizing features
- IAS coaching Bangalore
- How to choose the right volunteer activity for your kid