With an announcement on 6 June 2020, Arca has started trading for its new digitized security, the ArCoin.
ArCoin operates on the Ethereum blockchain and represents 80% of the assets of the Arca’s US Treasury fund. The US Treasury fund has been registered under the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
ArCoins are ERC-1440 standard tokens which will provide investors with the highest level of interoperability within the Ethereum Ecosystem.
Arca Treasury Fund
The Los Angeles based fund management company Arca funds had been trying to take the historical stride by tokenizing the US Treasury bonds since April this year.
Now with the successful launch of the ArCoin, Arca has become the first company to tokenize the funds under the ‘Investment Company Act of 1940’ for offering digital securities to the US traders and investors. ArCoin will provide interest to the investors on every quarter.
The Trading launch
As the trading has started, a hundred million units of ArCoin are now a
- Jaaniye 4 April ka Bhayanak Itihas
- Ceramic Paintings Online
- How to Teach Children to be Successful Writers
- Best Tablets In India 2020
- Best BCA College in Faridabad
- Supple – Best Digital Marketing Agency in Richmond
- 7 Figure Secrets of Jungle Scout.
- Industry Specific Lists Database in USA
- Find the Fast,Responsive and Reliable Shopify Experts