With 244 hp, all-wheel-drive system and larger than the Land Cruiser itself, the Toyota Highlander will be the flagship of the Japanese brand in Europe. According to Toyota representatives, Highlander is produced on the TNGA-K platform and will be available in Western Europe in the first part of next year.
- Get Instant Two-Wheeler Loan at Buddy Loan
- Abu dhabi gas cylinder price
- Shopify Theme Development Company in usa
- What are Some of the Benefits of the World Wide Web?
- Parent Involvement Can Benefit Children in Many Ways
- The Best Place to Spend your SpringBreak
- HOW CAN I INSTALL GAMES ON MY LAPTOP WITHOUT CD DRIVE?
- March 2020 – 1st Week Highlights
- PM unveils Vivekananda Statue in JNU, students’ union stages protest
- UrbanClap rebrands itself as Urban Company to focus on horizontal gig marketplace