In the last few years India has witnessed astounding growth in mobile broadband and digital technologies. We have seen how broadband based technologies have spurred socio-economic growth and significantly contributed in enhancing competencies of communities, businesses and individuals in myriad ways.Despite the tremendous progress made in expanding the digital infrastructure and reach of mobile internet in the country, there is still a vast proportion of women who are devoid from the benefits of the digital revolution. While the advent of 4G and affordable data connectivity has certainly translated into improved access of internet for women, we are far from achieving equitable access.
- cotton terry towel manufacturers in madurai
- How to change bellsouth email login password ?
- Immigration Consultants in Chennai
- Generic Ponatinib Brand Iclusig
- MS-101 Free Initiate Exam Physical | Dumps
- Commercial Auto Insurance is Important in New York City?
- Quality Management of Chemical Products
- Double girder EOT crane manufacturers- SGF Fab Industries
- Attitude Quotes for Instagram
- enjoyable and safe travel with tap portugal airline