Before entering the education industry, I spent around two and half decades in various other market sectors across country. I have worked for different Indian and multinational companies in various capacities. I started my career as a Management Trainee, Personal & IR and reached the top position in the field of Human Resource.
I have found throughout my career that the fresh recruits coming from the colleges are very valuable resources for the industry. They always bring in fresh ideas, creativity, and innovation with them. I have had the opportunity to conduct more than 50 campus recruitments across premier Management schools in the country. These students were equal in their IQ and intelligence but were all as fresh and blank as a white board. After having undergone rigorous training programs of the company, such as the â€œYoung Leaderâ€ program they developed into good managers and became valuable assets of the organization.
- Hearing Aid, Hearing Aid Clinic in Chennai
- How to Manage Time Effectively?| Tips for Managing Time Effectively.
- Urbantribe New User Coupon Code – Voucher Code – Promo Code
- review of thrillophilia
- 6 Benefits of Payroll Outsourcing During COVID-19
- ‘It’s Good’ Isn’t Good Enough- Providing Proper Feedback in Peer Review Workshops
- INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY RENDING ALL BARRIERS
- Marianna Albritton – Author of Come Climb Toward God: Are you hungry for God
- Solutions for Development Consulting
- Online shopping for women|Stylish womens clothing online