More than 77% of respondents cited a tussle between IT and cybersecurity teams.
It is the start of a new decade, and the cybersecurity battle of “good vs evil” rages on.
Experts see tougher challenges in the years ahead, and their work requires a holistic view of how attackers have evolved, what defenders are doing to keep pace, and how security and IT teams can work together in 2020 and beyond.
To help them along, VMware Carbon Black has released a Cybersecurity Outlook report for 2020. The report analyzed attack data from across the VMware Carbon Black Cloud, publicly available sources, and the dark web. Another section included a study from Forrester Consulting to determine specific behavior exhibited by defenders—namely 624 CISOs and CIOs, out of which 19% (119 respondents) were from APAC.
- Home Security Bulkhead GA
- Excel Manpower Services
- Top 3 Essential Mass Gaining Supplements for Athletes
- Affordable Portable Security Cabins in Indore
- What are the potential consequences if an organization gets involved in bribery?
- Mobile truck maintenance
- Structural Steel Products – Range of Flat & Long Steel Products by DBMT
- Trick R Treat V2 T-shirt
- Where to Find the Best Cocktails in Goa?
- Preventing Vacation Stress and Anxiety in Children