eCommerce is going to grow from $2.3 trillion in 2017 to $4.88 trillion by 2021, and although most of that is going to come from popular marketplaces, there is no lack of potential for your own owned online store.
At the very least, having your own website diversifies your online presence and protects your brand from being at the mercy of any single marketplace, and their changing rules. At best, a website is an owned channel that allows eCommerce sellers to increase profit margins and conversions.
Your store can earn trust on large marketplaces with huge customer bases, but once you’ve grown to a certain stage, it’s time to create your own website.
- UCP2 Antibodies Production
- Stylish and well designed Light Grey Bedding
- Atlantis 2 part diptych resin geode
- How to Choose the Best Payroll Service for Your Company
- bridal lehenga choli store in India
- Floodlight LED Lens Manufacturing Company – Optica
- Social Media Agency In Chennai
- How do I change the login details of my router?
- Essentials for any Boat Owner
- Is It Possible to Sell Items in Another Country by E-commerce?