Sandeep Bakhshi will replace Chanda Kochhar as managing director and CEO of ICICI Bank, the lender said on Thursday. His appointment, subject to regulatory approvals, will be for a period of five year until October 3, 2023, the private sector banking major said in a regulatory filing. The appointment of Mr Sandeep Bakhshi came after the board of ICICI Bank accepted request for an early retirement from Ms Kochhar, who is being probed on charges of alleged conflicts of interest. Mr Bakhshi currently serves as executive director and chief operating officer at ICICI Bank, the country’s third largest bank.
- Wazifa To Stop Forced Engagement | Wazifa to Break Forced Engagement
- WIX : WHEN AND WHEN NOT TO USE WIX!
- Bhima-Koregaon case: 83-year-old activist Stan Swamy finally gets sipper and straw in Taloja jail, a month after request
- How to compete with other cryptocurrency exchanges and stay ahead?
- Shopify Google Analytics: The First Steps To Enhanced Shopify
- Keerthy Suresh with Cute Smile with Lakshmi Gaaru in Manmadhudu2
- Gluten-Free Brownies: Easy To Make Best Gluten-Free Brownies Recipe
- Jual Keramik Merk Roman
- Pet Birds for sale, WE SHIP NATIONWIDE.USA
- Should you Hire the Shopify Experts