Mangafodipir (sold under the brand name Teslascan as mangafodipir trisodium) is a contrast agent delivered intravenously to enhance contrast in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the liver.
It has two parts, paramagnetic manganese (II) ions and the chelating agent fodipir (dipyridoxyl diphosphate, DPDP). Normal liver tissue absorbs the manganese more than abnormal or cancerous tissue.
The manganese shortens the longitudinal relaxation time (T1), making the normal tissue appear brighter in MRIs.
This enhanced contrast allows lesions to be more easily identified.
- Airline Waive Change & Cancellation Fee Due to Coronavirus
- lakshadweep tour packages
- SEO tools for Search Engine Optimization
- satta matka tip,satta matka result
- Sodium Propionate Market Current and Upcoming Projects, Growth Rate And Utilization
- G.I. Group – Best Security Company Delhi
- it staffing company in bangalore
- How Electric Vehicle Is Beneficial In India
- Commode Wheelchair for Sale, Order Commode Wheelchair Online – Wheelchair Central
- Factors to select the best cables for Automation Industries