South Africa batsman Temba Bavuma has been withdrawn in the last two ODI matches against Australia as a precautionary measure ahead of the national team's India tour.
This is to allow the player to continue with his conditioning and rehabilitation due to a right hamstring strain. He last played for South Africa in the opening ODI against Australia on February 29th (Saturday) where he made 26 off 30 balls as the Proteas convincingly took a 74-run victory.
- Marci Lock – Performance Health Chiropractic
- packers network in Mumbai
- Alchemy Canvas Wall Art – Grace
- TKI Alami Stres Berat Hingga Bunuh Bayi Majikan
- Pooja room door design
- The Hub of Government Schemes
- Doodle Tower for Android – Stack The Shapes
- verification services
- Women and Bankruptcy: Getting Back on Your Feet
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Jalgaon Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering