According to a study published in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research in 2018, telerehabilitation service provides various advantages such as low bandwidth utilization, low-cost technology product, simplified access, and user-friendly application, which can make telerehabilitation system popular and effective in Indian settings. The same study suggested that telerehabilitation service providers should also advertise in Indian settings for its successful implementation and use.
- Favorite Car of the Royal Family
- Collaboration Tools: How to Encourage Employees to Share More?
- How to Solve Windows Installer Error 1639
- Ma Passion Couture Jewellery
- Rummy Game Development company | Rummy Software Providers India
- App Design and Development | Mobile App Development Noida
- Birthday Cherry & Choco Cake Online in Victoria Canada | Gift Delivery Canada
- Luxury Sanitary Ware: Bathroom Faucets
- A Quick Guide to Find Best Plumbers in Union NJ
- Kartra – Top Rated The All-In-One Platform for Digital Business