New research released today by Qualtrics has offered some insights on employee engagement in Singapore and around the region.
The study pegged the average employee engagement score across Singapore at 47%, behind the global average of 53%, with India (79%), Thailand (72%) and Hong Kong (63%) returning the highest scores.
When employee feedback is well-received and acted on, the score rises significantly to 83% or falls by over half to 34% when feedback is not acted on.
- About Rohit Reddy – Entrepreneur, Housing Developer, Fashion & Fitness
- Child Dentist Markham
- New Urban Grocery Store in Downtown Fort Worth
- Mobile Application And Mobile Website Both Are Important For The Success Of Your Business
- Keindahan Karpet Masjid di Lihat dari Motifnya
- Things To Consider When Hiring An SEO Service
- Best Slimline Double Glazing
- Creative Christmas Gift Ideas For Kids
- Fast Delivery Within 3 Hours | Contactless Delivery | Fast Delivery | Instant DeliveryDeleezy
- Best Handmade Clothes