Skip to Content

Strut, Unistrut, Channel & Strut Channel

Strut, Unistrut, Channel & Strut Channel

Submitted by • July 24, 2020

The term Unistrut is a brand that makes channel strut. Channel is a metal strut that can come in many different forms. From slotted to welded, many are surprised to know that channel strut, while considered to be a somewhat niche because it is not often used outside of the industry, is actually very common in almost all buildings.

Voted by:
Voted by saratim

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>