"So are in-store prices that cannot match online offers that APAC millennials monitor closely.
Shopping often starts before customers enter a store. Customers expect that items they see online are in-stock – achieving what is hardest for e-commerce to deliver—instant gratification. When it comes to brick-and-mortar purchasing, price is a top priority for shoppers. Almost three in 10 (29%) of shoppers surveyed report leaving a store because the price did not match the one found online.
In a recent survey of shopper behavior, 86% of millennial shoppers and more than half (56%) of Gen X shoppers indicated they shopped in a store and left without a purchase, only to end up buying the item online, compared to only 25% of babyboomers (the generation before Gen X). Shoppers indicate out-of-stock items as the top reason for leaving without a purchase.
- Islamic Travel Ramadan Umrah Packages
- Latest Sarkari Job Notification
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Virtual Reality Companies In Singapore
- How To Reset Dropbox Password – Recover Dropbox Password – Helpline 1-800-385-7116
- Japanese Language Certification- J-cert
- HP PRINTER TECHNICAL SUPOORT
- Lead Generation Insurance Companies
- Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm In Mumbai
- BEST ARCHITECTS IN TRIVANDRUM-MONNAIE ARCHITECTS AND INTERIOR DESIGNERS IN TRIVANDRUM, KERALA