This all documents are necessary for registration of company in Mumbai and also anywhere in India –
· Pan Card
· Self attested copy of PAN card
· ID proof
· Self attested copy of voter ID card / passport / driver's license (any).
· Aadhar Card
· Aadhaar Card Copy
· Scanned passport size photograph
· address proof
· Latest bank statement / telephone / mobile bill / electricity / gas bill (any)
How to register a company in Mumbai ?
Some basic steps which is applicable for all over the India , which everyone need to follow who wanted to register a company in Mumbai and any other place in India .
Here are some of the procedures for registration of a company under the Companies Act 2013. There are four important steps for how to register a company in India.
· Obtaining DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
· Getting DIN (Director Identification Number)
· Filling a new user
- Advanced insights | Advanced insights assessment
- Solar Panel Mounting – Structure | Clamp | Accessories | Rail
- ICC Women’s T20 World 2020 Cup Match 8 WIW vs PAKW Dream11 team today
- Webroot klantenservice Nederland nummer +32-28081298
- Round Diamond Full Eternity Ring,
- Hire Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
- Electronics News in India
- White Chocolate Cake delivery in Burnaby Canada with Free Shipping
- Global Pawn Shop Market 2020 : Analysis Based On Manufacturers, Regions Till 2027
- Hire software developers