Specimen retrieval bag are widely used in laparoscopic surgeries for removing adnexal cysts and masses from patients’ body. These systems are developed to reduce contamination of abdominal cavity by isolating specimen by performing minimally invasive surgical procedures.The global specimen retrieval bag market was valued at US$ 244.7 million in 2018, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period (2019-2027).
- KRN Informatix | Java Selenium Automation Training Bangalore.
- Exp 4000 Metal Detector
- Hire Honda City | Car Rental | Rent a Car Service in Lahore | Hire Cab
- 5 simple ways to increase sales on Instagram
- Delightful Uttarakhand Tour – 7Night / 8Days
- Disposable Mask Suppliers
- Piping Design Course in Hyderabad
- CoreTechnologie Launches Innovative Additive Manufacturing Software Suite
- Solar Companies in Chennai,EPC,Luminous Solar,Renewable Energy
- Book Online Car Service in Hyderabad