It comes with much surprise that recently a so-called influencer in the Philippines decided to publicly blast President Rodrigo Duterte for a speech in which the same President clarified a stance on Facebook.
In the Duterte’s speech, the President has simply made clear that nobody can replace the Government as a final speaker to Filipino people. In other words, it was clear that the message from the President to Facebook was there is no highest authority in Manila that the democratically elected Government of the Philippines to implement or to communicate what we are planning to do.
- Internet marketing in mumbai
- How Much Does It Cost To Raise A House
- work permit for UK and Malaysia
- How to Survive the Twitter Trap
- Authorised Minitab Training and Certification in India | Minitab
- Terrace Shed Manufacturers
- Best CPA coaching centre in Hyderabad | Simandhar Education
- Sai Balaji Anugraha Best Astrologer In Bangalore
- Top BCA Colleges in Bangalore
- Meta – Analysis End to Scientific Debate ? – Pubrica