Umar Ibn Khattab (RA) was the second caliph of Islam. After the demise of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), the first caliph of Islam was appointed to Abu Bakar (RA) from the opinion of all companions (Sahaba). Abu Bakar (RA) governed the state of Madinah on the right Sunnah of Prophet (SAW), however, he held reforms as needed.
- Looking for Best money control boarder-Arvind Bajaj
- SLPRB Recruitment 2020 – 451 Posts
- Paperworld Frankfurt 2021 International Goods Trade Fair
- Web development services | Gnec Media
- preschool in hyderabad
- SAP Business One and Magento Integration Growth Strategies
- Web Email Extractor Pro | Extract Email ids from Websites
- Are insurance brokers and insurance agents different in New York?
- Tradie Workwear Online
- USA handbag maufacturer