A few days ago, a “money is not a problem” customer in Southeast Asian told me with a troubled face: “WhatsApp is really too bad. One of my WhatsApp customer service accounts has been blocked, but I didn’t use the account to add any contacts initiatively, all the chats are started by my contacts and then I add them as contacts. To my surprise, WhatsApp blocked my account. The biggest reason maybe an influx of traffic to my WhatsApp account! People like our product and are willing to start a chat with us. What did I do wrong?” From his resentful words, I know that he has taken a hard hit.
- Rose Water On Face Benefits
- Pet Omega-3 Treats Supplier | Fish Pet Treats | Icelandirect
- Singapore launches its first floating cybersecure smart fish farm
- New Technology, Latest and Cheap Car 2020
- Importance Of Self Confidence In Students Life
- Photographers In Hyderabad
- Customized Bulgaria Tour Packages!
- Alleppey tour packages
- AC, AC Duct, Chiller Plant and Cold Room installation Services Noida
- Builders in Thrissur | Apartments in Thrissur | Leading builders in Thrissur | Flats in Kuriachira