Aging electrical network assets and additional advantages provided by the smart cable guard system technology over traditional fault detection systems is expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, government support for installation of advanced power infrastructure across the globe is likely to give impetus to the market growth during 2018-2024.
Fault detection plays a crucial role in the distribution of power through transmission lines. Power cables deteriorate over time, and result in breakdowns and blackouts in the grid system. This results in loss to industrial assets and irreparable damages to the functioning of energy intensive manufacturing units. This has resulted in demand for a system which can automatically detect and notify the operators allowing them to take preemptive action.
- Delhi Crime wins big at International Emmy Awards, celebs send out congratulatory messages
- Anytime taxi in London call:02086862777 ~ Book Ride Minicabs
- Why Travel With Journey Buds !!
- BT50 product specifications
- Get the Best Tractors in India
- RPA training with placement
- Real Estate Project Developers in India
- Hire the Best Shopify Experts in the USA
- Motocross Tracks – UK’s best spot to find a place to race
- RVs for Sale Michigan