A survey of 150 technology industry professionals offers a small glimpse of sentiments on the ground.
A high percentage of research and development (R&D) and technical professionals based in Singapore believe the country will remain competitive as a global science and technology R&D and product development hub in the next 10 years.
In a study by SGInnovate about R&D talent pools and talent-related challenges, about 88% of the 150 respondents highlighted that the government’s strong support and clear direction are the top reasons why the nation will continue to retain its competitive edge.
- Stainless Steel Round Bars
- Global Home Healthcare Market
- Water Ionizer Performance
- Domain Registration Services | Devweb Technology Rajkot
- PrestigeDiy PVC Columns
- Adobe Users Email Leads
- Top places to visit in Nepal for entertainment
- Outsource2Rescue: Outsource projects to India | Call Centre in Mumbai
- How Do I Hire an Android App Developer?
- Site Security Impacts SEO – Website Design Company Reveals!