The fish won’t be any smarter, but the farmers will be cybersecure.
Due to overfishing, climate change and environmental pollution, global fish stocks are dwindling around the world. Singapore is particularly vulnerable as her lack of natural resources and paucity of land call for heavy dependence on other countries for food and resources.
In line with achieving its target of producing 30% of Singapore’s nutritional needs by 2030, Singapore Aquaculture Technologies (SAT), a subsidiary of Wintershine, has launched island nation’s first smart floating fish farm.
The S$4 million aquaculture facility is expected to produce 350 tons of fish annually, catering to the needs of residents for quality fish while also addressing the challenges posed by climate change that have resulted in declining fish population
- Oracle ERP Users Email List | Oracle ERP Customers Database
- The Different Types Of B2B Telemarketing Call Centres
- Affordable SEO For Small Businesses
- 5 Ways Ecommerce Sites Are Educating Customers And Driving Sales With Content Marketing
- Vascular Graft Market
- The Advantages Of Auto Car Wash San Francisco
- Branding Agency In Dubai – Branding Company In UAE
- Lexmark Printer Customer Service
- Fitness Mannequins For Sale|Wholesale Mannequins|ZIEL
- Nursing Home Negligence Lawyer