Against a backdrop of the COVID-19 outbreak and broader global economic uncertainties, Singapore’s new budget aims to tackle the new decade with innovation.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Heng Swee Keat delivered the Singapore Government’s Budget Statement for Financial Year 2020 in Parliament on 18 February 2020.
Presented against a backdrop of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, as well as broader uncertainties in the global economic landscape, Budget 2020 outlines a strategic financial plan to prepare Singapore and Singaporeans to seize new opportunities amid short-term uncertainties and longer-term structural changes, by:
Growing the economy and transforming enterprises
Caring for and nurturing Singaporeans at every stage of their lives
Building and securing the nation
Working together with Singaporeans
- Future Of AI In Digital Marketing | 6 Applications | AI Role | Benefits
- Business Valuation Companies In India | Business Valuation Method Consultant
- Perfect Guide To Buy RV Bedding Sets
- 100mcxtips.in:- Top 10 Commodity Tips Provider, Commodity Market Tips And Stock Market Advisory.
- How To Create A Body Positive Classroom
- Hp Printer Error 0x6100004a
- Delivery Management Software
- ConnectWise Users Email List ConnectWise Customers Mailing Database
- Hp Printer Technical Support | Hp Printer Customer Support
- Exclusive Fashion House Chuadanga