Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins.
They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi. It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years.
- Give Your Style A Fancy Look
- SEO Packages Melbourne
- ALL POSTS TAGGED “AUSTRALIA NATIONAL CRICKET TEAM”
- Error Code 0x800ccc6f in Outlook 2019/2016/2013
- Top 10 Best Banking & Finance Law Firm Delhi India-2020
- Godrej Homes Sector 150 Noida Expressway
- Civil services are not merely jobs, they carry with them lots of responsibilities, and the higher the job, the higher is the responsibility
- Career in Indian Stock Market
- Latest cape suits online
- German classes in kochi