Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins.
They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi. It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years.
- Today Match Prediction: Who Will Win Today Cricket Match Prediction
- Tank Inspection Services
- Teachers Vacancy In Schools And Colleges In Bangalore | RCIS Kalyan Nagar CBSE
- Critical Things To Keep In Mind While Dealing With Patent Drawings
- Roll Up Banner Printing Dubai, Roll Up Banner Dubai, Rollups Printing
- 100 % Egyptian Cotton Round Bed Sheets
- How A Daily Routine According To Islam Can Help You Become A Better Muslim?
- Is It Too Late To Step Into The Ecommerce Market?
- Do Dham Yatra Package | Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra Cost
- Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package