As we all knows that this day is having its special meaning. It is the birthday of the second President of India, an academic philosopher Dr. Sarwapalli Radhakrishnan. We all Indians have been celebrating Teacher’s Day on 5th September, since 1962. Dr Sarvepalli Radhakhrishnan, a philosopher and a teacher par excellence, he gave his contribution towards Indian education system. Dr Radhakhrishnan believed that “teachers should be the best minds in the country”.On this day, we gratefully remember the great educationist, apart from honoring all the teachers that have made our life much more knowledgeable and fulfilled, as serving as our beacons of light.At the beginning of my speech I want to tell you some information about this great personality. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was born on September 5, 1888, in a middle class family in the pilgrim town of Tirutani. His father, it is said, did not want his son to learn English, instead wanted him to become a priest.
- 3 Days Bwindi gorilla trekking safari
- Bail Bonds Service in Elyria,Lorain OHIO,Amherst,Avon Lake,Lagrange,Wellington and North Eaton
- How to Help Yourself Fixing NETGEAR Router Not Connecting to Internet?
- Taxes in Texas
- DigitalNeurals – Hire Website Design & Development Expert For Startups
- police verification service
- Superfast Fibre Broadband Deals | Fibre Broadband | POP Telecom
- Digital Marketing Company
- Kaos polos katun | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Chi Phi Du Lich Gia Re