2019 was an exciting year for health IT software and EHR companies. Many mergers and acquisitions took place resulting in an incredible new movement in the healthcare industry. Some mergers that took place created major talk namely UnitedHealth Group acquiring PatientsLikeMe.Health mergers and acquisitions continued to take place with over 92 announcements made in the past year. We’ve rounded up the most talked-about partnerships and company-buy ins in the EHR industry in 2019. Keep reading to find out what’s been happening.
- Belkin Technical Support
- Sistemas Antirrobos | Central Receptora De Alarmas
- Enhance Mind Iq Reviews – 100% Safe And Advanced Brain Booster!
- Is International Fulfillment Necessary For Cross-border Shipping?
- Why Is ISO 22000 Important For My Organization
- Outlook Customer Service Toll-Free Number
- Cultural Context Essay
- Leadership And Organizational Behavior
- Best Quality 8 Ft Integrated Led Lights For Directional And Focused Lighting
- Free ABC Spell – Fun Way To Learn Android App & Review