The market is projected to reach US$ 300 billion by the end of 2027, at a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period. This growth is attributed to growing end-use industries such as food & beverage, healthcare, personal care & cosmetics, and others. Rigid plastic packaging products offer various advantages such as durability, cost effectiveness, recycling properties, and can be molded into different shapes. These factors are expected to drive growth of the rigid plastic packaging market over the forecast period.
- Nia AIOps – Edgeverve
- Workers Compensation Statutory Limits
- Is Estate Planning Important
- Renaissance Marketing VA | Advertising Agency Richmond
- TDI – OOH Advertising | Outdoor Advertising, Advertising
- Namaste India Trip Blog – Easiest Ways To Travel.
- Cheapest Refrigerator In Chennai
- UI Development Training Course In Hyderabad
- How To Make App Like Uber
- Jewellery Stores In Chennai