You all remember the national economic downturn that began in 2008. Well, that saw many companies suffer with their equity. At such a time where consumers were buying less and saving more, I used to wonder how did a boutique outdoor clothing company that goes by the name Patagonia see its sales skyrocket between 2008 and 2011? Well, now as I understand it, they understood and respected their customers.
So, the question arises, WHAT IS REVERSE MARKETING?
Reverse Marketing is a concept of marketing in which the customer seeks the firm as opposed to the usual way of marketers seeking the customer. In this marketing strategy, it is the consumer that seeks out a company or a product on its own rather than a company trying to sell specific products to consumers
In fact, this method is actually based on reverse psychology wherein we make another person do or say something by telling them the contrary of what is favoured.
- Enterprise security platform
- Buy Personalized Table Runner Gifts Online India | Customized Gift
- beverage catering singapore
- German Language Course in Delhi
- What is the actual price to build an ecommerce website?
- How can your Ecommerce Business Survive Tough Competition?
- Mtech ECE Major VLSI NOC SOC Based Live Projects for Final Year Students
- Top 10 places to visit in Australia
- How To Mint Money The Right Way By Investing In A Cryptocurrency Exchange Software?
- Neuropathic Pain Market Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2020 – 2027