A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- The San Bruno Auto Car Wash
- Software development company in Adelaide
- High Density Cleaners
- Looking For the Best Acting School in NYC – William Esper Studio Inc.
- branding companies in chennai
- Sydney FC top scorers of all time
- SOLAR POWERED LED STREET LIGHT WITH AUTO INTENSITY CONTROL
- Which Is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Create an Online Store?
- Best homestays in india
- Great Web Marketing Equipment Forever