Renault has officially unveiled the electric version of the city's Twingo hatchback, announcing that it will be available in late 2020. The model will be equipped with a 60 kW (82 hp) electric motor, which will receive energy from a battery with a capacity of 21 kWh with a water cooling system.
The declared range of the Renault Twingo ZE is 180 kilometres (102 miles)
- What Successful Dental Malpractice Attorney Should Know
- 3D Architectural Walkthrough
- A Parent’s Guide To Keeping Children Engaged With Fun Activities During Lockdown
- App EX – How to create an ecommerce store using Builderfly platform?
- Case Management Software by TrialWorks
- 10 Christmas Gifts That You Can Choose From For Any Employee
- Cloud Services| Microsoft Azure Managed Services
- Why You Must Learn to Play the Piano
- Coupling Reducer Nuts
- How To Resolve If Netgear Extender Won’t Connect To Router