ReadersMagnet, a top self-publishing company, will participate for a second time in the popular Virtual LA Times Festival of Books, Stories, and Ideas, which is slated to start in October.
The 2020 festival’s aim is to celebrate 25 years of this beloved community event, as well as the notable authors for their incredible storytelling.
The festival is scheduled to take place from Oct. 18 to Nov. 13. The event will feature conversation panels including celebrities and prominent authors. The virtual is expected to have a wide reach with the help of the Los Angeles Times Media Group.
- BIS Power Adapters for RO water Purifiers SMPS
- How Virtual Staging Helps Realtors?
- Fire-resistant glass in Fire Safety
- TSS Carriers | Hiab and Crane Truck Hire | Transport Services Company Sydney
- The Best AirPrint Printers That You Should Use in 2020
- AJS Carpet Cleaning Tips About Office Maintenance
- ISO 55001:2014 – Asset Management System
- Blogspot- What are the benefits of selling products online?
- Bulk sms in Coimbatore
- Benefits of contactless dining