Known for its commitment to diversity and inclusion practices, Randstad US has been recognized by two prestigious organizations, the National Organization on Disability (NOD) and the Georgia Diversity Council, for their commitment to advocating for the differently abled community within the workplace. During NOD’s annual forum, “The ADA at 30: What’s Next?,” which took place September 30th, Randstad US was recognized as a 2020 Leading Disability Employer alongside 68 top-performing companies, out of more than 200 employers that completed NOD’s Disability Employment Tracker. Now in its sixth year, the NOD Leading Disability Employer Seal recognizes companies that demonstrate exemplary employment practices for people with disabilities.
- Digital Transformation Consulting Services & solutions Company in Ahmedabad
- Punjabi Poetry Shayri in Urdu Hindi for Status & SMS
- Virtual Research Assistant
- Bloglovin- Which is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Choose Upon?
- How to Make Healthy Food Delicious
- Movers and Packers in Banashankari
- Man kills 4-year-old daughter as she wouldn’t stop crying, her mother had left home after an argument
- Life-size Male Mannequin for Sale|Mannequin Supplier|ZIEL
- CheckOutThisWeb pagesClassificationForVWVolkswagenVanandBusAutomobilesStandardInformation
- Apartment For Sale in Islamabad | Graana.com