In what is probably the first time in the history of the Indian Railways, a Rajdhani Express travelled 535 km for a single passenger. Yes, you read that right.
Ananya, who boarded the New Delhi-Ranchi Special Rajdhani Express from Mughalsarai, had been stuck at the Daltonganj station due to the rail blockade by some 200-odd Tana Bhagats at Tori junction in Latehar district, demanding changes to the Chhotanagpur Tenancy Act and land rights. Ananya, a resident of HEC Colony in Ranchi, is pursuing her LL.B. from the Banaras Hindu University and was headed home.
- Best apartments in Bangalore | Flat for sale in Bangalore- GR Group
- Another retrospective of 2019’s threat landscape
- Impinj xArray RFID reader R680
- Buy Vietnamese Arabica & Robusta Coffee Beans – Genuine Saigon Coffee
- Enterprise Remote Access Solutions
- Why you need to invest in a white label chatbot partnership
- Artificial Flowers For Home Decoration
- E-Signature in Word Document
- Strategic partnerships: Which one suits your business best?
- Royal Industrial Oven, Industrial Furnace, Manufacturers, Chennai